Condura runners! The race pack collection starts today.
It’s a Condura race so expect a lot of people to turn up at the race itself and even at the race pack collection.
Just like any event that draws a big crowd (i.e. midnight madness, sale sa SM etc) timing will be important. Decide now if you are going on the first day to avoid the rush of last minute panic on Saturday, go on Friday to avoid the mad rush of the first day or on Saturday hoping that everybody else got their packs already on Thursday and Friday. I would suggest going on the offpeak hours.
I expect a lot of runners (with friends, asawa, anak, yaya and even pets) to turn up at the race pack collection. We have 3 days to collect our race packs. Choose the best time for yourself. Pero syempre mas exciting kapag madami tao and friends na makikita.
Let us keep our cool ha. Kung may pila … ganyan talaga kapag blockbuster event. If you do end up queueing up here are some simple exercises you can do.
1. Calf raises – pedeng gawing pasimple naka exercise ka pa. Highlyrecommended if you have chicken legs
2. Walking lunges – good for lower body conditioning at sure na star ka sa race pack collection. Kung dagdagan mo pa ng biceps curls mas panalo kasi compound exercise na sya.
3. Hamstring stretch – pretend ka lang na you’re fixing your shoes
4. Single leg squat – it’s not easy so it will definitely keep you entertained and focused
5. High Knees – kapag may nagwawalking lunges na, ito ang ipangtapat mo. mas bonga sya!
Good luck on Sunday!
I’m wishing for cool weather, cloudy without a chance of meatballs. 😀