I don’t know why but turns out I will do a tempo first and then do the doughnut run.
1. Finish the tempo run before gun time.
2. Get to the Starting Line and position myself near the Elites para magpaPicturePicture.
Option1 : When they fire the starting gun, I will hold my breath, exhale and then just walk the 2.5km loop. Maybe I should bring a dog and blame my pace on the dog. Maybe a cat, mas tamad sila. Or a fish … di tumatakbo. Hmmm.
Option 2: Go all out. I expect favorable racing conditions. It’s going to be a flat course and accuweather is predicting 7am to be party cloudy with humidity at 94. Mahirap na maubusan ng doughtnut.
4. When I’m about to approach the Challenge Area, I will make sure that I will have eye contact with person serving the doughnut. This will ensure that she will ready for me by the time I reach her table. I will grab the doughnut and start eating.
5. I will keep my strategy for eating 4 doughnuts secret first. I think this is the key to winning the race.
6. Finish 4 doughnuts … then as planned I will continue sitting and smiling. Happy to have my first DNF!
See you guys tomorrow!
Let’s have a lot fun, a bit of run and do a bit of charity!