Today is the first year anniversary of this blog. It’s been a year since I clicked that link at the end of TBR‘s blog that brought me to the WordPress registration page.
It’s been a year since I wrote I’m an Exerciser, Soon to be a Warrior. Now, I can say, “I am a Warrior! Here me roar!”
Here are my favorite odds and ends about this blog:
- Favorite Entry: Phantom Runner 2068. Subic organisers were able to include me in the official results because of that entry. I trained for that race and I wanted to be counted. I also realised that I have to be responsible for what I write in this blog because the people visiting the blogs are not just friends reading my random ramblings.
- Favorite Search Engine Terms That Brought People to This Blog: Dulce ako ang nagwagi. I bet that person had a big surprise when the link led to this site. But to be fair, I only had good things to say about Dulce. She belted out Ako ang Nagwagi at 6am…that is Talent!
- My Favorite Bloggers in my Blogroll (in random order): Baldrunner because he keeps on pushing the limits and he dares to dream big, Lonerunner because he is insanely funny, My Iron Shoes and her parallel universe is insane and witty and Loonyrunner he and his runs makes me feel sane.
- Top 3 Referrers to this Blog: The Bull Runner, Baldrunner and Takbo.ph. I would also like to take this opportunity to say … don’t you just love takbo.ph! Plus they made following blogs in the other blogsites so much easier for me. Thanks Jinoe!
- Top 3 Reasons Why I Like Blogging: I like it because this is how I process my runs and put it to rest. I love that it helped me meet lots of runner friends. I don’t have a running coach but this blog and your comments have been instrumental in helping me prepare for my first marathon.
So will I continue blogging…oh yes!
I will not go mushy but I would like to thank everyone who visited, commented and lurked. I hope that at the very least my runs … baliw or not … made you smile.