I run with …
1. T2. My TakawTakbo or T2 friends are my main running buddies. Click here to see how it all started. We run for breakfast, we run for taho, we run for breastfeeding, we run for Team Mila, heck, we even ran for Bayani. Most important of all, we run because we love it.
We have different paces, goals races and program but on Sundays we try come together for breakfast … err long run and then breakfast.
They keep me running. Yup, you guys really do, thanks T2. Luv ya!
2. Master Runners. This week I had the privilege of running with 2 master runners. Sir Roding of the Fort Striders is a 63yo retired PC and Rene of Global Runners is a 53yo retired Army. Running with these master runners was inspiring and entertaining. They kept me on pace also.
I swear they must have internal Garmin. Their bodies seem to instinctively know how to hit the pace they have set. Amazing!
3. At races…anyone at my pace. At races, I usually end up chatting with runners who run at my pace and starts a conversation. Not just for talk test and help ease the boredom, I also love swapping running stories.
4. My Imaginary Community. And of course there are days when I run by myself. This is when I run with my imaginary community. Yes, not just an imaginary friend, why settle for one when you can have a whole community.
Seriously, I have really started to appreciate my solo runs. At first, it was all for training, I run solo to practice my mental game.
Now, I run solo and I find tranquility.
5. Running Bloggers/Blogging Runners. And of course fellow runner/bloggers. PC and runMD … thanks for slowing down to our pace when you run with us. DATC and Manokan … it’s good to know that there are runners out there running the same distance I’m tryingout. Baldrunner, hope to see and run with you again sir.
We run, we blog. We might not run together, we might not have even met in person but everytime I read about your runs I feel like I was there too. I learn, get inspired, challenged and laugh with you. Keep on running, keep blogging. Thanks for sharing your runs.
6. Brian Sell. I’m my dreams I also run with him. ;P